Bed bugs likely get their name from primarily making their home in beds or where people sleep. They live in sheets, mattresses, baseboards and furniture. They can be picked up just about anywhere – hotels, friend’s house, daycare centers, movie theaters, schools or even retail stores. A bed bug can take in six times its weight in blood. Bed bugs are parasites that have existed since ancient times. Once on the decline in the US, they are once again very common and can be found throughout Baltimore and the state of Maryland.
Pest Czar’s bed bug treatment usually consists of the following:
- 2 or 3 service visits scheduled 2 weeks apart.
- Inspection and treatment of all areas of the home that may be possible infestation points.
- Crack and crevice treatment of bed frames, box springs, headboards, foot-boards, under the furniture and similar items using residual liquid or dust material.
- Crack and crevice treatment of mattresses, sofas, chairs and similar items using “contact” liquid material and / or usage of HEPA filter vacuum or steamer.
- Crack and crevice treatment of of closets, dressers, drawers and similar items.
- Placement of “bed bug killer strips” in enclosed bins, bags, closets, etc.
- Application of dust formulation in wall voids, cracks and crevices.Treatment of the interior perimeter – baseboards, wall corners, door frames, etc.
- Placement of monitors and detectors.
- Detailed service report after each service with material application info, service details, activity report and findings and recommendations.
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business